Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is This Website Anti-Semitic?


It depends.
If Semitism is controlling the media and how people perceive the world then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism is staging false-flag terrorist attacks and blaming them on other nations or people then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism is fooling a nation into doing illegal and unjust military actions for them in which millions are slaughtered then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism MAKES U.S. leaders put the interests of Israel, an APARTHEID NATION, above those of American citizens then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism is spying on your alleged friends, stealing their secrets and selling them for profits or using them against "friends" then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism is assassinating, spying, blackmailing, smearing and worming your way into control of another nation's government then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism is smearing anyone who dares speak up for justice and freedom in a realistic sense then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism puts one group of people above others in a "racially superior" sense then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

If Semitism blackmails and smears public leaders into submission to an agenda that is un-American then yes, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.

Anyway, the real Semites are the Arabs. Most Jews are Khazar Ashkenazis who converted around the 9th century and NEVER LIVED IN PALESTINE. It also must be said that most Jews are liberals who desire peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment